Monday, September 10, 2007

La Piramide


I have been to Pyramida!!! Actually, our first night we were suppose to meet our school center at the pyramida stop. However, we had trouble finding the bus so we missed them completely. We did manage to finally get off at the bus stop that was suppose to be right neat Pyramida. We couldn't see the Pyramid from where we were standing so I asked some Italian women and they started laughing....I didn't realize why until they pointed behind us and literally there was the pyramid! It is absolutely stunning. I actually now take the bus to the pyramida metro station and then take the train to Piazza Bologna to get to school. I haven't gone into the cemetery yet, but now that you have mentioned it perhaps on my way home I will stop by. Also there is supposedly a delicious pizzeria called Di Petro in the area. Have you heard of it? Speaking of pizza, last night I had potato pizza for the first time! It was delicious. Ciao for now!

PS. I will also post about my La Notte Bianca experience soon!

No comments:

National Capital Language Resource Center